One of the ultimate goals of marketing is to generate sales and translate the message or product into something the targeted market embraces.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Argue the significance or need of a salesperson to push products. Address whether or not the type of product makes a difference with an example.
- Consider the expectation of a sales professional and discuss if this is a position you would be interested in. Provide support for the claims you make regarding the career.
- Develop a policy that you would use to ensure you remain ethical in your advertising activities.
- Compare and contrast public relations, publicity, and corporate advertising, and discuss the value each presents along with an example for each one that you think has been executed well.
- Think about the role of publicity and speculate whether or not you think publicity will be impactful in the future. Be sure to discuss what factors you considered when developing your response.
- Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Summarize the ethical and regulatory considerations in marketing communications, and develop approaches to maintaining appropriate ethical and regulatory standards in marketing operations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in integrated marketing communications.
- Write clearly and concisely about integrated marketing communications using proper writing mechanics.