Use the following questions to develop ideas for your proposal.
- What do you think is the most significant problem regarding the sale of organs?
- Why do you think it is a problem?
- Who has the power to solve this problem?
- Why has it not been solved up to this point?
- How can the problem be solved?
- What are the benefits and costs related to your solution?
Using strategies for argumentation discussed previously in class, develop some arguments for your proposal that you could use for your skeptical audience. Refer to Chapter 7 in the textbook for additional information on rebuttals.