Locate and evaluate a periodical or newspaper article in print or online (e.g,, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Time magazine, The Economist, Forbes) that details an economic issue on the local, state, or federal level. Make sure that the article is dated no longer than six months ago and the article is relevant to a topic covered in the course.
Upon reading the appropriate article, write complete 3-4 pages analysis, making sure to clearly answer and include the following:
1. Write a summary of the article in your own words.
2. Discuss changes that you would make to your local, state, or national budget based on the economic issue addressed in this article.
3. If you feel no changes are necessary, explain how the current budget influences the circumstances in the article.
4. Include your views (pros/cons) on a possible amendment to the Constitution requiring a balanced federal budget.
5. Identify and analyze an historical event comparable to your article’s economic issue and how that incident impacted the daily life (work, home, and recreation) of the time.
6. Once you have evaluated the impact of this issue, discuss how the economic issue in your chosen article applies to your own daily life (work, home and recreation).
· Paper must have complete 3-4 pages length. No half pages accepted.
· Your paper should be written using proper APA format.
· Must include 3 credible references. You should also have proper APA formatted in-text citations and ending references