Aggression and Violence in the Media. Reflect on two to three (2-3) TV shows in which characters demonstrate aggression or violence. Consider the context in which this aggression or violence occurred and ways in which it can lead to desensitization.
Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
- Briefly describe at least one (1) episode of a television show in which you observed aggression or violence.
2. Identify the context in which the character(s) demonstrated aggression or violence.
3. Include the gender, age, and culture of the character(s) involved in the aggressive or violent act(s).
4. Discuss at least two (2) possible reasons why the selected TV episode included aggression or violence. Provide a rationale for your response.
5. Describe at least two (2) ways that media violence can cause desensitization in people. Justify your response.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.