Think about one small data set that you would like to compare to a proposed mean. For example, you could compare the mean weight of a bag of chocolate chip cookies to the mean that the industry claims. Clearly outline your null and alternative hypothesis statements.
- Consider why your research question is important.
- Outline how you would use each of the steps of the four-step hypothesis test process to answer the research question.
- Think about how using a t test could help your analysis. How is the outcome from the t test used to support the claim made?
- Describe your research question, and explain its importance.
- Describe how you would use the four-step hypothesis test process to answer your research question.
- Explain how using a t test could help you answer your research question.