An important issue facing the network and its security is the spread of malicious software. There are reports regularly about organizations that have been impacted by malicious software.
- Prepare a paper that discusses this issue. The paper should identify and describe various issues related to network security, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Buffer overflows
- Network traffic pilfering
- Man-in-the middle attacks
- Provide recommendations for mechanisms that can be applied to reduce the spread and impact of each.
- How would you integrate and incorporate those mechanisms into an existing network environment?
Submit your paper in Word. It should 3-4 pages (excluding title page, abstract and references page), professionally presented and use APA format. An introduction and conclusion are required.