Write an essay (750-1,000 words) that addresses the following:
- Define and explain the three ways to view the world “sociologically.”
- Identify which sociological perspective (structural functionalism, conflict theory, or symbolic interactionism) most closely represents your view of the world.
- Describe the factors that have caused you to view the world through that perspective, such as personal experience in our society, popular culture, media, etc.
- Use an example from world events that demonstrates evidence of your theory.
- Briefly explain why you did not choose each of the other two perspectives being careful to demonstrate that you understand the other perspectives.
You must use a minimum of three scholarly sources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.