“Report on the Religious Life of Planet Earth”
Assume you are from another planet and have been sent to Earth to determine if it is a religious planet or not (something very important to your people). Your superiors are expecting a report back from you.
- Discuss the criteria you will employ to determine if people on earth are religious — in other words, what does religion look like.
- Describe three (3) examples of behaviors or beliefs you observe that meet the criteria you established above.
- Based on your observations, explain what the function of religion appears to be on Earth.
- Aside from a functional understanding of religion, determine how else your observations could be interpreted. Provide specific examples to support your response.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.