In this assignment, you will be developing a script for a tour that includes your dialogue as well as questions you would ask the family.
Select an age group for the tour (from below):
- Young infants
- Older infants
- Young toddlers
- Older toddlers
Part One – Script
- Write a script about your program, addressing the following questions:
- How is the program set up to support responsive caregiving practices?
- How does responsive caregiving meet individual needs to support learning?
- What is your role in implementing the approach?
- Explain what the age range for your tour and staff to child ratio?
- What additional information would you share to personalize the tour?
Part Two – Questions
- Write five questions to ask parents about their child during the tour to collect information on the following:
- Child Preferences
- Social and emotional needs and responses
- Family Expectations
- Explain how you would utilize these questions during the tour to collect information from families and connect information collected to how you implement a responsive approach.
Part Three – Record your Script
- Record an audio or video file of your script to practice giving a tour.
For assistance in recording an audio file, please visit the Library and Learning Services guide.
Part Four – Submit
- In one (1) Word document, submit the following::
- Your script and five (5) written questions with explanations of how you would utilize them during the tour.
- Your audio or video file of your tour.