This is a CLC assignment.
In Phase 2, your team will work together to develop a detailed description and implementation plan for the innovation you selected to pursue in Module 3. Each team member must research and describe a product development or management process, methodology, or model that could be utilized to implement the innovation. The group should select and use one of these models for developing its own implementation plan.
For this assignment, write a paper of 2,000-3,000 words that addresses the following:
- Finalize the name and include a one- or two-sentence description of the innovation.
- Describe the value the new product or service will provide to customers and describe the need it will meet.
- Utilizing the model selected by the team, create the detailed implementation plan for the innovation. Make sure the plan accounts for contingencies/risks in the implementation process and includes realistic timeframe and budgeting considerations.
- Use graphics such as organizational charts, process maps, and/or budget tables as appropriate to increase the readability and professional appeal of the plan.
- Include in-text citations from at least six secondary sources. Each person on the team must contribute an article from the research that was completed on product development or management processes, methodologies, and/or models.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to LopesWrite.