Please follow these steps:
- Review the “Rubric Peer Review” media piece for information on effective peer reviews.
- Begin by posting your Cause/Effect Argument Rough Draft by the deadline to TWO places: the Week 4 Peer Review Forum: Cause/Effect AND the Week 4 Cause/Effect Argument First Draft assignment box.
- Perform a peer review of the draft of the classmate who posted his/her response directly below yours in the Week 4 Peer Review forum. If your draft is the last posted, review the first draft posted. Then, complete the Peer Review Worksheet: Cause/Effect (see attachment) to guide your review of a classmate’s paper.
- You will then need to post your completed Peer Review Worksheet to TWO places: the Week 4 Peer Review Forum: Cause/Effect for your peer to view AND the Week 4 Peer Review Assignment for the Cause/Effect Argument Essay assignment box, so the instructor can grade your work.
- Attach the file with your completed Peer Review Worksheet to the Peer Review Forum: Cause/Effect as a “reply” to the initial post of your peer’s first draft.
- Please note that to participate in the peer review process you must post your essay by 11:59 pm (AZ time) on Wednesday of Week 4.
If you do not submit the First Draft or Peer Review Worksheet to both places or if you review the wrong person, you may not receive full credit for this assignment.