Part 2: My Goals
In a minimum of 2-pages (not counting the title page and reference page) address the following:
- Review The National Association for the Education of Young Children’s (NAEYC’s) 12 Principles of Child Development and Learning.
- Choose four (4) principles from the NAEYC 12 Principles of Child Development and Learning and provide a paragraph for each.
- Discuss how you will promote each principle in your program setting, considering physical environment, curriculum, activities, materials, and staff-child interactions.
- Explain how you will maintain professional and ethical practices within each principle.
- Integrate aspects specific to your chosen specialty, explaining your role in this early childhood setting.
- Use a minimum of two (2) sources of information to support your ideas. One source should be the NAEYC 12 Principles of Child Development and Learning. The second should be a scholarly resource from the online Library.
Use professional language including complete sentences and proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation throughout your paper. Be sure to cite any research sources in APA format. If you need assistance with APA format, refer to this Library and Learning Services APA Guide.