In this assignment, you will create a flyer or infographic as a resource to be shared with other early childhood professionals on brain development.
Part One – Research and Key Findings
- Identify the key findings from your research on brain development including:
- Culture and environmental factors.
- Early risk factors for infant and toddler.
- Impact to infants and toddlers brain development.
Part Two – Strategies and Resources
- Describe 3 to 5 strategies that can be implemented to support healthy brain development and early learning.
- Provide 3 to 5 resources on supporting healthy brain development with explanation of how they could be used to educate families (must include at least 1 local resource).
- Provides stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar in the flyer or infographic.
- Post your 3 to 5 resources in the Infant and Toddler Development Wiki in Module 01 – Activity – Parent Resources (Located in the Module 01 – Lesson Content folder)