he last component of the multistage term paper assignment requires you to put all your thoughts and ideas into the final draft of your paper. This final component in your term paper must be between 1,750-2,000 words.
Within the first section of your essay, address (1) and (2) for each of the covenants: Noahic, Abrahamic, Mosaic/Sinai, Davidic, and the new covenant.
- Explain the main aspects of each covenant as presented in the Bible.
- Explain why the covenant is important to understanding God in relationship with his people.
In the second section, explain how the last four covenants relate to one another, that is, the Abrahamic, Mosaic, Davidic, and new covenants.
This essay requires a minimum of six academic sources from the GCU Library, in addition to the Bible and your textbook. Additional sources outside of the GCU Library may be used with the instructor’s approval prior to usage.
Access the “GCU Style Guide” and “GCU Template” located in the Student Success Center. This template is required to write the final draft of your term paper.
Some helpful tips for a successful outcome:
- Once you have written your paper, make and take sufficient time to ensure that your points are clearly stated and that everything included in your paper is working cohesively to prove your thesis. Before you submit your completed term paper, read through it with a critical eye, looking for repeated phrases, weak or no transitions that lead the reader from one thought to another, and redundancy. Are you saying the same thing repeatedly but with different words? For help with transitions, refer to the topic online resource, “Coherence: Transitions Between Ideas,” located in the Capital Community College Foundation Guide to Grammar and Writing.
- Next, simplify your paper, paying close attention to the word count on the assignment criteria.
- Last, make sure you have cited all your sources in the paper and have listed them in the reference section of your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.