The last component of the multistage term paper assignment requires you to put all your thoughts and ideas into the final draft of your paper. This final component to your term paper must be 1,750-2,000 words and address how the New Testament showed that through the new covenant Jesus fulfilled each of God’s previous covenant promises.
Make sure to structure your essay around each of the five sections of the New Testament: (1) The Gospels, (2) Acts, (3) Paul’s Epistles, (4) The General Epistles, and (5) Revelation. Be sure to answer the following questions for each:
- How does each of the five sections of the New Testament fulfill God’s promises to Abraham, Israel at Sinai, and David?
- How does each of the five sections of the New Testament show that Jesus was the source of the fulfillment of promises made to Abraham, Israel at Sinai, and David?
This essay requires a minimum of six academic sources from the GCU Library in addition to the Bible and your textbook. Additional sources outside of the GCU Library may be used with the instructor’s approval prior to usage.
Some helpful tips for a successful outcome:
- Once you have written your paper, make and take sufficient time to ensure that your points are clearly stated and that everything included in your paper is working cohesively to prove your thesis. Before you submit your term paper, read through your completed paper with a critical eye, looking for repeated phrases, weak or no transitions leading the reader from one thought to another, and redundancy. Are you saying the same thing repeatedly but with different words? For help with transitions, refer to the topic online resource, “Coherence: Transitions Between Ideas,” located in the Capital Community College Foundation Guide to Grammar and Writing.
- Next, simplify your paper, paying close attention to the word count specified in the assignment criteria.
- Lastly, make sure you have cited all your sources in the paper and listed them in the reference section of your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the GCU guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.