BIB-106 Topic 7 Review
Fill in the review as you complete the assigned readings for the topic. This review will help you prepare for your course discussions, assignments, and examinations. The review may be used during the examinations. Be sure to include citations from the textbook. Including page numbers will allow you to locate the information when you are preparing for the exams. It is important to cite your sources in order to avoid intentional or unintentional plagiarism, either of which is a violation of the University Code of Conduct.
- Who was Ezra, as described in Ezra chapter 7?
- For what purpose did the king send Nehemiah to Jerusalem?
- what are some of the features or ideas that are absent from the book of Esther?
- What is the theme of the book of Esther?
- How does Ezekiel present the Day of the Lord?
- How does Ezekiel present the concept of the glory of the Lord in Ezekiel 8:1-11:25?
- What are Ezekiel’s symbolic actions and what is their significance?
- Upon which nations does Ezekiel pronounce judgment?
- How does Ezekiel describe the new temple in 40-48?
- What are the two main parts of the book of Daniel?
- Name and describe the main theological themes within the book of Daniel.
- Name and describe the problems of interpretation within the book of Daniel
- Describe the main features of Haggai’s background and message.
- Describe the main features of Zechariah’s background and his message concerning the coming of the Messiah.
- What are some of the main messages given in the book of Malachi
Arnold, B. T., & Beyer, B. E. (2015). Encountering the Old Testament: A Christian survey (3rd ed.). Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic.