The quality of the user experience is very important to the success of an application. In the early days of computing, users often experienced long delays since computing power was poor and networks had comparatively slow throughput. Modern systems have largely eliminated these delays due to increased network and computing power, yet users still report a high level of frustration.
- Describe three (3) reasons users are still frustrated with modern applications.
- Suggest one (1) method for reducing the frustrations for each of the reasons you supplied in Question one (1).
- Describe methods for determining if user frustration is caused by poor system design or from the natural frustration associated with learning a new software product.
- Suggest at least three (3) methods to reduce the frustrations among the disabled population and how this population can be better served.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.